THE FRONT END SHOP IS OPEN DURING THIS PANDEMIC AT THIS TIME. AUTO REPAIR IS AN ESSENTIAL SERVICE. WE ARE MAKING SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS IN ORDER TO LIMIT THE SPEAD OF THE CORONAVIRUS.
As the Coronavirus, aka Covid-19, and its impact continue to evolve every day, we remain focused on the health and safety of our employees, our customers and our community. The Front End Shop is taking precautions with your vehicles.
Here are some of the actions we have set in place when you deliver your vehicle to us.
- We have a night drop box so that you do not have to enter the office if you choose.
- We have heightened cleaning measures to the interiors of vehicles prior to performing any service as well as before returning them to customers.
- Avoiding handshakes and other physical contact with customers.
- Wearing gloves when handling customer vehicles.
- Instructing all employees to stay home if they are experiencing any symptoms related to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak until they have been approved by a licensed medical professional to return to work.
- We can take your credit card over the phone and either leave your keys in your vehicle if you have an extra set or use our after-hours key box.
Please be assured that we are taking every precaution to keep you and our staff healthy while still providing the best service that we can during these troubled times.
We remain open at this time to service your needs but we are on shortened hours. Please call to schedule an appointment.
We are here to provide the continued level of professional and quality services that you have come to rely on us for. Repairing and providing safe vehicles for our customers and families to drive has always been our priority. Your health and well-being are of a major concern for us not just during this stressful time, but always. We are committed to provide the same level of service and concern that we’ve always been known for, but to also take measures to prevent the spread of Coronavirus by following the guidelines that have been recommended and working with you to ensure your health and concerns are addressed.